- How to log in to filebank (See instructions here).
- If you don’t see Groups-tab in top, click Start Menu → Groups.
- Click the ‘Groups’ -tab and click ‘Add’ -button.
- Name the group and click ‘Ok’ -button.
- How to log in to filebank
- How to change file bank language
- Basic view (Filebank)
- Creating a new user and adding permissions (Filebank)
- Creating groups (Filebank)
- Adding and removing users in groups (Filebank)
- Adding and removing folders (Filebank)
- Adding and removing files (Filebank)
- Managing folders and permissions (Filebank)
- Commenting files and folders (Filebank)