Websites & Domains
- Log in to Control Panel (Click here for instructions on how to Log in).
- This page includes all the important tools to actually control your homepage space:
- ‘Applications’ -button, allows you to access application archive, in which you can install free applications with just few clicks (requires database support).
- ‘File Manager’ -button, allows you to transfer your files to server without separate FTP-client.
With File Manager you can also make minor changes, for example to your homapages html-code:
- Click Websites & Domains → File Manager and navigate to your website folder ( httpdocs )
- Click the pen icon next to the item you want to modify.
- Make changes to text field and save changes with ‘Save’ -button. You can revert changes with ‘Reset’ -button.
- ‘Web Statistics’ -button, allows you to take a look at visitor statistics of your page.
- ‘FTP Access’ -button, allows you to monitor and control your primary FTP-account, change its password and if necessary, create extra accounts.
- ‘DNS Settings’ -button, allows you to control your Domain Name Server (DNS).
- ‘Secure Your Sites’ -button, allows you to see possible certificates, if you have subscribed dedicated IP-address and SSL-certificate as additional service.
- ‘Backup Manager’ -button, allows you to create, manage and restore restore points, e.g. before any major changes to site.
- ‘Web Hosting Access’ -button, allows you to change your primary FTP-accounts’ password.
- ‘Databases’ -button allows, you to create MySQL-database(s).
- There is also ‘Show Advanced Operations’ -button, which reveals more operations:
- Of which the most important are:
- ‘Password-protected Directories’, an easy way to create accounts and set access to specific directories for them
- ‘Logs’ -button, allows you to take a look at access -and errorlogs of your webhotel.
- In the bottom of the page you’ll find your primary domain and possible forwarded addresses. You can share diskspace with subdomains by creating them.
Basic functions in Webhotel control panel
- How to log in to control panel
- How to choose a domain to configure and control panel frontpage
- Users (Control panel)
- Websites Domains (Control panel)
- Mail (Control panel)
- Applications (Control panel)
- Statistics (Control panel)
- Account (Control panel)
- How to change passwords (Webmail) (Control panel)
- How to log out of control panel
Other functions in Webhotel control panel
- How to transfer your web pages to the server
- Web statistics of your website
- How to create and delete databases
- How to protect directories with a password
- How to configure DNS-settings
- How to change FTP-account username and password